Instructions & Informations
- CDI Set-up Those instructions I made up for MULTI CYLINDER CDI’s and will help you out, give you a better understanding on how to set-up your NEW multi cylinder CDI, how to set up the timing.
- CH Timing Procedure This instructions will help you out on setting out Single and even fire twin cylinder CDI. It also includes a degree wheel
- Saito 120 150 180 Install Instructions
Shows the steps need it to convert a Saito 120/150/180 to glow CDI or full Gasoline Conversion.
- Saito R450 Install Instructions
Shows the steps need it to convert a Saito FA450 R3 to glow CDI or full Gasoline Conversion.
- CH Universal Timing Device
This kit allows, helps customer to set proper timing for all the engines that owns.
- CH Jump Start Ign Instructions
Those are the old instructions for the Jump start used on many engines. Most was used on Zenaoh G45, G62, GT 80.
- Rcexl Smoke Pump
User manual for the New RCexl Gasoline/ Smoke Pump
- Servo Simulator
RCexl Servo Simulator User Manual
- Single&Dual Sensor Tester
Single and Dual Sensor Output sensor Tester User Manual.
- UMS Gas Radial Engine Manual 5 CYL
- UMS Gas Radial Engine Manual 7-50
- UMS Gas Radial Engine Manual 7-90
- UMS Gas Radial Engine Manual 7-160
- UMS Gas Radial Engine Manual 7-260
- UMS Gas Radial Engine Manual 9-115
Time 30 Degrees BTDC when sensor/Magnet on cyl #1 first come in contact. Cylinder #1 is ALWAYS the first GREEN after the RED LED.