- All CH and Keleo products are property of of CH Electronics INC. Any duplication will be prosecuted to the full extend of law.
Except as specifically stated on this website, to the fullest extent permitted at law, CH ELECTRONICS INC, directors, employees or other representatives will not be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or the information, content, materials or products included on this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
All Products on the site are to be used ONLY for RC HOBBY related. None of the products are certified for LIFE carry vehicles of any kind. (mopeds, bikes etc.)
All products are shipped via USPS and in some cases UPS. The system generates and sends automatically a tracking email via email also the tracking number is under MY Account / Order History.
International shipping; if sent by USPS the tracking informations updates are the incoming country postal service .
Once the package leaves the USA teritory USPS relay on the incoming country to scan and show tracking.
Delays can be some times more than 30 days and is subject of the incoming country customs .
CH Ignitions Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Policy
- All order changes or cancellations should be reported prior to shipping and by phone at (561) 927-6171) or/and Email : [email protected]
- All items may be returned for a replacement or a complete refund.( See conditions below)
- All returned parts may be subject to quality, operation, and/or performance tests by CH-Ignitions.
- All ENGINES RETURNS have 20% Restock fee. As they can not be sold as NEW.
- All refunds will be made no later than 30 Days from the date of purchase.
- There will be no refund for shipping under any circumstances.
- All products, unless otherwise stated, are covered by their respective warranties. Limited Warranty Policy
- All returns require prior authorization and must be returned in the original packing with all shipped parts/components, accessories, and documentation, including manuals, and a copy of original purchase invoice. To request a Return Merchandise Authorization, please fill in our RMA Request Form. Once submitted, we will send you the RMA Number to complete the return.
Limited Warranty Policy:
All Products carry 1 YEAR Warranty. For CDI’s the wires and spark plug caps are not covered under the waranty !
Crashed engines will not be covered under the warranty even if they are still under the time limit.
All other items will be covered, however if engine is sent in, a inspection will be done and if scufs …signs of overheating are shown
CH Electronics will contact you and a decision will be made with the customer.
Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us filling this contact form