Units offer the automatic advance formally known as “SYNCRO SPARK” feature to prevent “Kick Back”
Start Flip rate is around 400-600 range RPM, Flip MUST be firm grab of the prop.
A slower flip than 400 rate RPM will possible give the “Kick Back”, always use a GLOVE or stick.
Static Timing set 30 degrees BTDC WHEN MAGNET AND SENSOR FIRST COME IN CONTACT
Since we are manufacture them, we are flexible and we can manufacture them according to your needs.
Contact us by phone or email and let us know what you will need and will try to do our best to suit your needs.
– Wire length
– OEM Branding
THE CH CDI IGNITION PRODUCED BY CH ELECTRONICS INC., ARE NOT INTENDED FOR POWERING ANY MANNED MACHINERY OR MANNED MEANS OF TRANSPORT. THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY IF ARE USED FOR THIS PURPOSE.
THE CH CDI IGNITIONS ARE FOR ENGINES INTENDED ONLY FOR POWERING RADIO CONTROLLED MODELS, MAINLY MODEL AIRCRAFT AND UNMANNED AERIAL VEHICLES IN WHICH NO PEOPLE ARE TRANSPORTED.
- Operating Voltage: 6.0v to 8.4v
- Static Timing 30 Degrees BTDC WHEN SENSOR/MAGNET FIRST “TOUCH” !!!
- Red/Green LED Sensor activity indicator
- Tachometer Output ( Brown/Red /Orange wires)
- Operating RPM Range: 400 to 10000 RPM’s
- Output Start Voltage: 25 KV 400-800 RPM’s
- Output Voltage @ 10000 RPM’s: 12-15KV
- Hi Voltage wire length: 16 inch / 410 mm
- Power and Sensor wire length minim: 7 inch / 180 mm
- Dimensions Standard: L 3-5/32″ x W 1-3/4″ x H 1-1/4″
- Dimensions Metric: L 81 mm x W 45.5 mm x H 32 mm
- Weight: 9 Oz / 255 Gr
- Ability to be repaired, electronics, coil, wire or cap.